(by : Rosye Beadle)
There are many nice and trendy outfits in stores, but everyone likes to be different in some point. You don’t have to break the bank to do it 🙂
There are things I usually do to personalize my style, I summarize to this list :
- Design your own outfit. Designing your own outfit, so you could costumize it. Even if you are not a designer, you can get the inspiration from magazines, TV, boutiques or department stores and blend the design with your own idea. Find the affordable fabric/material then bring it to tailor.
- Find your signature color. Find the favorite color. It helps you to show your personal style. For example Katy Perry likes to wear bright or colorful outfits. Karl Lagerfeld likes to wear black and white. Pick the color that make your feel good.
- Mix and Match. Pair your clothes in several different pieces to get a unique idea of your style.
- Have things Tailored. For example when you find the discount clothes, you can bring them to tailor for alteration.
- Accesories. Accesory is one of important thing to personalize your style. Either you can add jewellery, scarf, beads, lace, buttons, ribbon, emblem or belt. Wear hat, headband or sunglasses. Maybe you want to add your own quote and stamp it onto tshirt, that is one way to personalize your style. Add detail on your shoes such as ribbon or lace.
- Be Your Self. Not all things in store or in trend always suit to you. Even if you want to change your style, find the cloth that looks good to you and show your own personality.
* Leave comment of the right top/below of the post